In this article you will find How to Hard Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo to factory settings without password totally free of cost. There are various methods to reset your android device, we have listed 6 methods below:
- How to Hard Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo to Factory Settings?
- How to Factory Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo?
- How to Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo with Google Find My Device?
- How to Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo Without Password?
- How to Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo with Mobile Secret Code?
- How to Soft Reset/Restart Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo?
Resetting your Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo mobile device by following How to Hard Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo to factory settings will make your mobile work faster than before. Restore defaults settings in your Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo will make your phone just like new one.
If you encounter any issues in your Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo phone like you forget your password, Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo restart problem, mobile not responding properly, want to wipe all your data, or your mobile is working very slow, stuck or freezing or bricked or any other issues. Then you need to Hard Reset or Factory Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo by selecting the resetting options below.
So we are here to help you with the various ways to perform factory reset or hard reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo without password and fix problems. We have explained all the steps – How to Reset your Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo below.
1. How to Hard Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo
First Step you should assure to take backup of your Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo Mobile data before resetting so that data loss can be prevented in case of any mishappening or to avoid any inconvenience.
- First you need to Power off Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo device by just holding the power button.
- Then Hold down the Volume Up + Home + Power Button.
- After this step, Release both Buttons when you see Android exclamation mark appears.
- In Next step, While holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Now you need to Navigate with volume Buttons to select wipe data/factory reset option and Now Press the Power Button.
- After that, use the Volume Buttons to select option YES and press Power button to confirm.
- Then Finally you need to Select reboot system now option.
- Now Hard Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo has been completed in your mobile device.
2. How to Factory Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo
Before Factory Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo, you should assure to take backup of your Android data. So that data loss can be prevented in case of any mis happening or to avoid any inconvenience.
- First you need to Power on your Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo device by just holding the power button.
- Then Go to the Settings menu.
- After that Find General Management and Select Backup and Reset option.
- After that Choose the Factory data reset option.
- Then you need to select option Reset Device or Reset Phone.
- Finally at last Choose to option Erase everything or Delete all.
- Now Factory Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo has been completed in your mobile device.
3. How to Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo with Google Find My Device
Here by using below procedure You can easily reset your Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo android mobile with Google Find my device. You can erase all Android data remotely with Find my device. You canâ€™t recover your data after Hard reset with Find my device.
You just need to Follow the below steps to Unlock your device remotely without password or pattern lock.
- First you need to open official Google Find My Device link.
- In Next step, Log in with the Google account on any other mobile or Computer.
- Now There will be three different options available such as Play Sound, Secure device and Erase device.
- Now Click on Erase device option.
- In Next step, You will see Erase all data menu.
- Then click on the Erase option.
- Now Reset done on your Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo mobile.
Note: You have to make sure that Your Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo Mobile must have an active internet connection and linked your Google account to your device to reset with this option.
4. How to Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo without using Password (Android Multi tools)
Android Multi Tools is a small software. It is used to Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo or any other Android phones. By using this tool you can reset your phone without using password or pattern lock. It will also help you to Reset Gmail Account, Gesture Lock and Facelock on normal & fastboot mode.
With the help of Android Multi Tools, you can reset
- First you have to switch on your Computer or Laptop.
- Then, Download the Android Multi Tools.
- Once installation is complete, Open Android Tool.
- After that, Connect your mobile phone to the computer via USB [Universal Serial Bus].
- Then, Enable USB debugging on your Android Mobile.
- By going to Settings >> Developers Option >> USB Debugging.
- Now, you will see the Android boot mode on your mobile Screen.
- Now, select Number 5 and press Enter to Reset your smart phone or Android mobile.
- Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo has been done with Android Multi Tools.
Reset only Face or PIN lock by typing 2 and hit enter.
Reset only Face or Gesture Lock by typing 3 and hit enter.
Reset only Gmail account by typing 4 and hit enter.
5. How to Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo with Mobile Secret Codes
You can also reset your Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo by following secret codes below. These secret codes will help you to Hard reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo.
Note: Before resetting make sure to take backup of all Media files like photos, music files, and videos, etc. All downloaded apps, All app data and settings, Contacts and Google account settings and other accounts. Because after reset all data will be deleted from the phone.
*#*#7780#*#* â€“ This code erases all your mobile data.
*2767*3855# â€“ This code also reset your android mobile.
How to Soft Reset/Restart Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo
- Press power button on your mobile phone for a while
- Then a menu will appears
- Then select Power Off button
- Wait for few seconds
- Then turn on mobile by using power key
I hope this article was helpful to Reset Lenovo Vibe P1 Turbo. Visit here for latest version of Firmware File, Frp Tools . The download file shared by this page is formally released by the company. So, credit goes to all concerned website.