If you are looking to flash Motorola Firmware then you are on the right place.
By following this tutorial How to Flash Motorola Firmware into Smart Phones, you will be able to flash firmware into Motorola mobile phones.
There are many methods to flash motorola firmware. Here in this article we will use one of them.
Below are the instructions how to use motorola firmware to install or flash motorola devices.
- Motorola USB Driver Download
- A Windows PC.
- An ADB fastboot drivers.
- A working USB cord
- The RSD Lite Tool Download
- Fastboot Tools
- Little brain
Method -1. Flash firmware to Motorola phones using mFastboot.
- This method is normally used when the firmware file extension ends in .xml.zip
- The first thing to do to download mfastboot flash file to your PC.
- Install the Motorola device driver to your PC.
- Put the extracted mFastboot and the Motorola firmware files to the same folder.
- Power down your phone and reboot it to bootloader mode.
- You can use the code adb reboot-bootloader to boot your phone to the bootloader.
- Inside the mfastboot folder, open the adb file and input the command line below.
- If unable to launch, make sure you install adb drivers on your PC.
- fastboot oem lock begin fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 fastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.8 fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin fastboot erase modemst1 fastboot erase modemst2 fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot oem lock fastboot reboot
- The system.img_sparsechunks line may differ in some firmware.
- Check the firmware folder for details.
- When you enter the last command, your phone will reboot.
- Make sure not to miss any line of the code, the first booting takes time.
Another method you can use to flash your Motorola firmware is by the official Motorola RSD Lite.
Some Motorola firmware will need you to flash the firmware using Motorola RSD Lite, use the method below to do that.
Method – 2. Flash Motorola firmware using Motorola RSD Lite
- Download Motorola RSD Lite and extract it to your PC.
- Launch the software.
- Power down your phone and boot it to fastboot mode.
- Connect your Motorola phone using a USB cord.
- Once connected, your Motorola model will appear.
- Click the three-dot by filename to select the firmware you wish to install.
- Click Start to begin the installation.
- Wait for the installation to finish in some minutes.
- Enjoy the new firmware.